Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Vacation Time




Beach and Baby





My families' summer vacation is approaching next week and I'm quickly learning that old saying about traveling with a baby that you have to pack "everything but the kitchen sink" is completely true. We've taken a few weekend trips this year so I've slowly learned what are essentials and what we can make do without, but this time we will be gone for a whole week so I'm trying to pack to make the week as relaxing and easy as possible. I recently purchased this inflatable duck bath tub, thinking it will pack nicely into the car and provide double duty for bath time and as a play pool on the beach. Of course we will bring along some beach toys, and this teething necklace has been my new best friend! Do you know any tips and tricks for traveling with a baby? 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!