Friday, February 11, 2011

And the Housewife of the Year Goes to

Remember this?
(DNS i know you do!)



yesterday after work i finally bit the bullet and invested in a new vacuum.
we had been drowning in dog hair for over a year now, and our old 1990's vacuum just wasn't cuttin' it.
so yesterday, i was fed up and did my research on the perfect "pet oriented" machine.
i was so excited to get our new bissel power groom home, and i immediately put the thing together and went vacuum crazy over our whole house.
i never thought i could be so impressed/ excited with a vacuum.

so there. i had to share. if you are a pet lover like me, this vacuum will change your life.

3 comments:

  1. I was embarrassed about how excited I was about my new vacuum. It changed my life. No joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THERE IS NOTHING like a good vacuum:-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!