Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Greetings





Greeting cards can sometimes be an after thought, but I think they are so important to show someone you care and to put the finishing touches onto a gift. My favorite at the moment are Papyrus cards. They are so glamorous. I find myself stopping at the card aisle just to take a peak at the new designs, and I somehow end up finding some excuse to send someone a card every time! So if one of your friends is having a birthday, anniversary, or just a bad day - think about sending them a card just to show how much you care about them.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marci!

    I couldn't agree more about stationary! I hope you are doing well!

    Love that you are apart of the little blog world now :-)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get lost in papyrus- love it! my mom had one of the cards i got for her from there framed because she loved it so much!

    welcome to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ashley! It is good to hear from you, I hope you are doing well also! I just saw your blog today - it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!