Friday, August 1, 2014

Neutral Nursery




















Art 
Crib  
Crib Skirt - DIY
Mobile - Handmade by W's late Grandmother



Hey friends, I finally have nursery pictures to share with you and Harrison is only 6 1/2 months old! opps! But to go back to the beginning, as soon as we found out we were having a boy, I knew I wanted to stay away from an overly cutesy nursery and instead wanted something neutral that could grow with him. I chose to layer grays and tans, with a few blue accents, and lots of different textures in the room. This is a super small room, so I knew I wanted to keep it as minimal as possible (anticipating lots of toys and baby gadgets in the future). I am one of those people that tends to get very anxious with clutter so I used a hand-me-down armoire to hide books and small toys, as well as hanging baby clothes and blankets.





                                                                                          post signature



#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!