Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Guide



With Mother's Day quickly approaching, I put together a little Mother's Day gift guide for those of you who may be scratching your head for ideas. Really Mother's Day isn't about the gifts, but it's about thanking your mom for the constant support 365 days out of the year. Even if it's just a little something to make her smile and feel special. 

It's funny that now I have seen my sister become a mom and I have a new found appreciation for everything my mom has done for me in my 26 years. I will never stop needing her, my needs have just changed over the years. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the iphone case they really do make great products. I got my mom a gift card to a spa.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!