Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happenings

Sheww. What a week it's been! 
I needed a little break after 28 Days of blogging, but I'm back now and I've got a few new exciting things to share with you. 

First of all, W started a new job this week! I am beyond excited for him and excited for a new beginning, if you will. For the first time in a long time we have enjoyed being on the same schedule and especially have enjoyed cooking our nightly dinners together at home. 

Speaking of which, did you notice? That's right! We got new appliances!! 
Saturday, we had our new stainless steel stove and refrigerator delivered, and this afternoon our dishwasher is being delivered. So far I am loving them, and it has really finished off our kitchen renovation
The very last thing on our list is a new stainless steel microwave over the stove, but we're not in a rush to do it just yet. Maybe sometime this spring or summer we'll replace it and really be done, but until then I'm still a happy girl. I'll share more pics with you soon!


We also tried a brand spankin' new raw bar in RVA on Saturday night that I am absolutely obsessed with. Pearl has a casual cool atmosphere that reminds me of Charleston. And the food is definitely up to snuff too. 


Yesterday, random parts of RVA got hit with the eastern snow storm, and my neighborhood was included. Personally, we didn't get it really bad, but I'm not one to deny a snow day! 


so after getting home a little after lunch time, I spent the rest of my day baking these delicious gluten free cupcakes for my mom's birthday celebration tonight. 
I followed the cake recipe from a GF cake mix I bought at Fresh Market, and got the chocolate frosting recipe from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!