Thursday, February 28, 2013

28 Days of things I love : Day 28

pillows. 

I have a weird addiction to wanting to buy new pillows. I'm usually pretty good at talking myself out of it, but what's with the constant urge to buy new pillows? 

I think mainly it's all the pretty textiles and fabrics out there right now. I'm just drawn to so many. Our living room sofa is really the only area in our house that could use some new pillows, but I have an oriental rug and anthropologie curtains to work with which consist of mainly navy and what I would best describe as a salmon color. 

Here's what I'm working with... 

(this is an old picture, and a few things have changed but you can at least see the curtains and rug pretty well)



here's our sofa...



I'd like to down play the salmon color as much as possible, because the rug was a hand-me-down from my parents, and I like it when it takes on an orangey-er color more so than pink.


Here's something along the lines of how I would finish off the room with pillows.





accessorizing with pillows



the problem is, every time I think my mind is set, I discover a different pattern that I love! At least pillows are one of the easiest accents to change out in a room. 




***Shewww that concludes 28 Days of things I love! That was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be! Thanks to everyone that followed along, I had fun with it and I hope you did too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!