Friday, March 22, 2013

Follow HH on BlogLovin' & photo dump



Follow my blog with Bloglovin!


Harrison House is official on Bloglovin' so please do follow along if you feel so obliged:) 

In other news, March Madness has been in full effect in the Duke house hold so bare with me as I lay my iphone photo dump upon you. 

Last Sunday, W and I were in Greensboro for the ACC tournament game..


Miami beat Chapel Hill in a close game. In the middle of the game, I turned to W and told him that I look at the kids playing in the game and feel like they should be older than me. Then I realize they are all 18-20 somethings and I have been out of college for 5 years. EW. 


I'm a little late on showing updated pictures after getting our new stainless steel appliances, so my iphone pics will have to do for now...


My dishwasher is my new best friend. 

We still need to upgrade the microwave, but for now it doesn't bother me all that much. I think it kind of blends into the white kitchen cabinets. Maybe sometime this Fall we'll get to that...


Did you see VCU wreak HAVOC last night in the first round of the NCAA?! Proud of my Rams!

My niece is proud too...


Happy Friday loves! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!