Thursday, May 16, 2013

Visiting Germany


As I mentioned last week, I'm travelling back to Germany in two weeks to visit some family, and to see the sights. 

Two years ago I made a similar trip there with my husband, where we visited Amsterdam and London as well. The first time around, we had never been to Germany, or any of the other countries for that matter, so the short days we had there went by super fast. I am so excited this time to see some familiar sights, and hopefully soak it in a little better. 

walking around Munich.



Munich, Germany.



Flussen, Germany.



 Schloss Neuschwanstein. 



 Bavarian Alps.


This trip, we'll be spending two days in Salzburg, and six days in and around Munich. I've got sight seeing, antiquing, and flea markets on the brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!