Monday, February 11, 2013

28 Days of things I love : Day 10

Etsy shops. 

First of all, Etsy is aahmazeballs (que my best guilianna rancic voice). I love supporting small business people, and Etsy is the perfect source for that. These people are so creative and I could literally spend hours upon hours scouring through different shops for absolutely no real need. 

Here are a just a few of my favorites, a few I have purchased from already, and a few I plan to do so for the near future...

theloveshop

Free Spirit  - Boho style 8x10 inch on A4 type poster Print in Natural Brown, White and Black



The Pink Pagoda

Ming Blue Chinoiserie Ginger Jar 8x10 Giclee


Bohemian Blues 
(this is where I got my sister's bachelorette sash from - Jacqueline was a pleasure to work with!)









































Rocks Paper Metal


Gorgeous Braided Aztec Crystal Thread Wrapped Bib

Neon Yellow with Turquoise Pave Crystal Teardrop Earrings


Kassapanola

Decorative Pillow Cover- Black and White- Stripes- 18x18"

Reserved for Sarah- Spots Pillow Cover- Togo- Dots- Black- White- 18x18"


Do you have any favorite Etsy shops? I'd love to check them out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!