Friday, June 21, 2013

Happenings

False


The first day of summer is officially here! W and I are celebrating with another weekend in DVL.... I just can't get enough. It won't quite be the same as whatever paradise Grace Kelly's sitting in, in the picture above, but it feels like paradise to me:)

Kimye announced their baby name...if you live under a rock and haven't heard it yet, get ready...it's a doozey... North...West

Yep. That's right. I didn't think it could get any worse after Blue Ivy, but in true Kimye fashion, they may have even topped that! I'm still embarrassingly fascinated with the K - Klan though (and not the one from the history books). I. Just. Can't. Help. Myself. 

Instagram just came out with a new update where you can take videos now. It's all the rage. I'm eager to play around with it this weekend. 

Tentatively speaking, my mother-daughter Europe trip is back on! Hallelujah! Plans are being made for the end of July, and I need a vacay so so bad. 

I hope you all enjoy solstice and this gorgeous weekend! 
xx 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!