Thursday, April 15, 2010

Office Inspiration


Currently, our little office seems to be a clutter collector, but unfortunately it houses a lot of things that we just can't get rid of. The most unsightly clutter collector at the moment is the built in bookcase. Don't get me wrong, I love bookcases, but the bottom half is acting as a "catch-all". So after searching for a solution, I finally found it: curtained bookshelves.

This is my inspiration just on a much larger scale:


So it will probably look more like this with the top half kept open and the bottom curtained:


But either way, I am hoping, with some really colorful fabrics and a few sewing lessons, I can have this done, piece of cake.

I will let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!