Monday, February 11, 2013

28 Days of things I love : Day 9

Plates. 

That's right. Like the kind you eat off of. I am so drawn to plates, and always find myself collecting random ones. They are such a colorful and easy accent to any wall or china cabinet.  I love scouting for classic, gold gilded ones at antique stores, and fresh modern ones like these from stores like anthropologie or these from LaPlates.


Here are some unique ways plates can be used in design...


Bright plates for hanging.


(martha stewart living, 2012)

plates


Plates


How to hang plates

or you can use them the old fashioned way, which can be just as fun...

Vintage French Transferware Plate Set

Place setting

place setting cuteness

colorful tablescape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!