Friday, February 22, 2013

28 Days of thing I love : day 21

**sheww. what a week. after visiting my grandma in the hospital wed. night, I had to take the hubs to the ER thursday morning from some serious food poisoning. Thankfully he's doing much better now, but sorry if this may seem a little out of whack. I don't know where my mind is right now. Anywho...

A good book.

Really in the last two years I've gotten in to reading more than I ever have before. My favorite novels are light romance reads, and popular series, but I really enjoy most books from classic Jane Austen novels to the geeky Twilight and Hunger Games series. My kindle app for my iPad has changed my life.

But in terms of purchasing hard copies of books, I'm a sucker for fun coffee table books and anything that will look good on a book shelf. 



coffee table books



coffee table books



bookshelves



Bookshelves | Design Darling



chromatic bookshelves


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!