Wednesday, February 20, 2013

28 Days of things I love : Day 20

HGTV. 

Actually I think I have a love/hate relationship with HGTV. I love all of the inspiring shows, and projects they do. I hate that they make it look so darn easy. But nevertheless, it still brings me so much inspiration and encouragement to tackle my own little DIY's and to-do lists. 

Have y'all seen the 2013 HGTV Dream Home in Kiawah Island, just outside of Charleston, SC? It's gorggg. 
























See the rest of this amazing house here.

I kind of convinced myself I was going to win the 2011 Dream Home that's in Stowe, VT. Unfortunately, things didn't pan out as I had hoped. But there's always this year... 

Either way, I think I'll continue my HGTV lovefest from my sofa every Saturday morning. watching people hard at work can be so exhausting sometimes. Am I right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!