Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Be Inspired...

I thought I'd hop on the band wagon and share a few of my favorite images of Fall doors to get inspired.
I tend to navigate more toward understated Fall decor rather than over the top, pumpkin patch in your front yard sort of thing.

Here are some that I love.






Green and white gourds are my absolute favorites. And the gold spray paint adds a touch of the unexpected.


I just brought out our Fall wreath from the attic yesterday. Next time I head to the store, I'd like to pick up one more mum and a few gourds to finish it off. 

P.S. we've had a squirrel problem in the past eating our pumpkins. I've heard spraying them with cayenne pepper and water can ward them off. Have you had any experience with this? What works for you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!