Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Weekend Musings [ Dirndls & Beer]


















Over the weekend we went to St. Benedictine's 9th annual Oktoberfest event in Richmond's Museum District. It was especially fun to take my cousin with us, as this is her first year missing Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany after living there for the past few years (remember my travels there, here and here). We met up with a few friends there, danced, competed in a stein holding contest (our friend Scott won!), and I even got to drink my favorite german beer, Spaten-Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse. We had such a great time, and will definitely be putting it on the calendar for next year - if you're in the RVA area you should definitely check it out!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!