Monday, September 29, 2014

Spotlight : Mintwood Home





Mintwood Home





If you haven't heard already, I'm so excited to share with you the scoop on Mintwood Home. I first heard of them back in early summer when one of my best friends joined founder's, Lucia and Heloise, as the team's Director of Brand Strategy and Marketing. So I got to see little snippets of the behind the scenes work that led up to the launching of  their website in early September. I was so excited when the website went live, and have been checking back frequently ever since. Their carefully curated collections of fresh home decor include gorgeous investment pieces for your home, along with all of the fun accessories to fill in the spaces and make it your own. I've had my eye on the dried ostrich fern prints (just restocked!) for a couple of weeks and think they will make the perfect addition to our home once our reno is complete. I also love playing with the different options of their "design your own" pillow designer. I picked some of my favorite Mintwood finds above, but go check them out to see everything!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!