Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Beach Days












Still coming down off of our vacation high, I thought I'd share a couple of my fav shots from our family beach trip. After a couple of rainy days in the beginning, the skies opened up and the rest of the week stayed sunny and beautiful. This rubber duck proved to be the best $12 I've spent in a long time. Harrison loved to play in it on the beach (with or without water) and the fun continued back at the cottage at bath time.  And watching Harrison feel sand for the first time and twist his little baby fingers in it, was probably my all time favorite moment from the whole week. He was so mesmerized, it kept his attention for a good 30 minutes! The Hubby and I even managed to slip away one night for dinner by ourselves at our favorite restaurant, the Blue Point in Duck.  

I'm so happy we decided to take a family vacation this year. Time has been flying by so fast, and this week away really allowed me to take the time to live in the moment with my family. It's so easy for me to get overwhelmed with juggling work and family life, that this week felt like exactly the breath of fresh air I needed. 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!