Thursday, November 14, 2013

Showering Baby HRD!

Last Saturday, my sister hosted the cutest baby shower for my little bun and I wanted to share some of the details with you. She put so much love and thought into every detail that made the day so special for me. 

Take a look...





This is my mom with my sweet niece, Olivia! She was such a ham that day. What's a baby shower without a few babies around? :)











 How fun are those sparkler letter candles?!


30 weeks!



The favors were jars of pickles from my favorite local deli. The perfect added detail!





My sister, Megan; mother-in-law, and mom


If you haven't noticed by now, we finally picked a name for our little man, Harrison Rollings :) We are smitten already. 

I have to send out a special thank you to all of my best friends for showering me and HRD with such love, and a super special thank you to my sister and mom for all of the hard work they put into this perfect day! 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!