Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Shutterfly Fall Mood Board



Over the weekend I popped into Target to grab a few things, and was surprised to see all of the Christmas decor already on the shelves. Now, I LOVE Christmas, but I'm just not ready for it all yet. I mean we can't skip over Thanksgiving and the Autumn season that quickly, y'all! 


So keeping in the Fall theme, Luba from Shutterfly shared with me their Fall Mood Board, and I thought I'd share it with you. It conveys the perfect coziness that this time of year  brings. 

Shutterfly fall mood board




L to R: table set by Clarence, glasses, measuring spoons by Helena Peixoto, fall invitation by Shutterfly, figs by Jillian Lieboff, pumpkins by Richard Bowen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!