Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happenings


WOW. I have been so scatter brained and this summer is flying by like a whirlwind! Things started getting a bit hectic for me when we found out... 


Yep! That's right... our little family is expanding! We feel so thrilled/blessed/nervous/excited/overwhelmed I don't know what to do with myself! 

Since then I've experienced first trimester tribulations, re-scheduled our Germany trip (only 3 days away now!!), celebrated holidays and birthdays, and started brainstorming nursery ideas (eeek!).  

Now that I'm finally starting to feel better, I plan on making regular (hopefully) appearances on the blog again and I can't wait to share with you updates from my euro trip and all of the changes happening at our house. 

Like I've mentioned about a million times before, our teeny house is teeny. So I hope y'all follow along as our guest bedroom/my closet becomes a nursery, and our bedroom gets some re-configuring to make it all work. I plan on sharing the good, the bad, the ugly, and 
(praying for good!) final results.

And finally, with this trip coming up in a few days, I have put together a little list of my essentials to pack! I like to stick with layers (Bavarian summer temperatures can be all over the map) and easy to throw on, comfortable dresses. 


Jet Set: What To Pack



jean jacket (similar here) // cross body bag // sunglasses // maxi dress (similar here) // camera // sandals






Jet Set: What To Pack pt. 2


panama hat // scarf // shoes // blouse // jean shorts 


In my make-believe life, I own all of these items, and everything will be fab, but in my real life, I'm just using this as inspiration and am mostly taking items that have been in my closet for years, but a girl can dream right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!