Tuesday, November 27, 2012

28 days to Christmas


I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! 
Sticking true to form, as soon as the feasting was over, I did the same as most and got started with the Christmas decorations. 

I think what I love most about Christmas decorations, is it's not permanent. You're not putting tons of money into it, that you know you'll have to live with your decisions for many many years to come... like the way it is when selecting furniture, fabric, etc. 

Which for me is great, because when it comes to Christmas decorations, I love it all. The glitzy, gaudy, rustic, natural, traditional, modern... every bit of it. The hardest part for me is sticking to the same theme within the same year. It's so easy for me to get caught up in all the pretty and to forget the big picture. 

I'm using pretty much all of the same "stuff" from last year, but I have a few ideas about making them seem different too. I'll let you in on that as I go! 
What about you? What's your favorite holiday style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!