Monday, June 25, 2012

Vegetable Garden in the Making

Over the last week or so, W has been spoiling me with my very own green hand man. So I thought I'd share with you some of the fruits or maybe I should say veggies of his labor.

Our very own vegetable garden!


for starters, he kept it pretty simple with two tomato plants, two squash plants, and two banana pepper plants.

So we'll see how those turn out, and maybe next year we will add a few more. I'm thinking cucumbers for pickling! 

and lastly, W built this compost bin in the corner for some home made fertilizer.

I have to say, I'm quite proud of my handyman botanist. 

We also fulfilled one of my summer goals and finally bought patio furniture! 
More to come on that later!
Happy Monday, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!