Thursday, April 19, 2012

Master the Bedroom

In our little baby house, you can hardly call our bedroom a master. But all the same, you have to work with what you've got. So for one of our wedding gifts, we got our Restoration Hardware bedding in Pacific blue - Diamond Matelasse, and almost three years later I still love it.
**One thing I have learned about this bedding, is that even though it says machine wash, I recommend dry cleaning. It does shrink, and you'll never get it ironed down perfectly again**

sorry for the poor picture quality- it was taken on my iphone

For the wall art, I went to a local fabric store and cut fabric to wrap around 1'' thick, 12x12'' canvases.

And our newest update to the master (again I use that term lightly) bedroom are these monogrammed sheets.


We've been in desparate need of new sheets, and even though no one will see them but us, it makes me feel a little extra special to have them beautifully monogrammed.
I picked the diamond shape to keep it a little more masculine, and choose platnium thread to keep it neutral.

I got the sheets backed yesterday, and last night was our first night sleeping on them and they are divine. Today, I feel refreshed and ready to go!
What about you? What's your favorite thing to monogram?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!