Friday, February 24, 2012

ohh heyyy it's fridayyy

it has taken me literally all week to recover from such a fun weekend in Nashville, and these are the only 2 pictures I have to show for myself.






but it was soo much fun... I don't think it's fair W had to miss out on all the fun, so we will definitely be planning a trip back asap.

I also read the Hunger Games on the plane (thank you Ashley for suggesting it!) and I was so obsessed with them that I finished the last book last night. I officially want to be Katniss Everdeen. Can't waiittttt until the movie comes out next month!

Have you seen the trailer yet? it's a good one.




and now that it's Friday I am excited to have a relaxing weekend at home with nothing to do!

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome, so glad you liked them as much as I did! Cannot wait for the movie!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!