Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Harrison House Sunroom

A couple of years ago, my parents added a sunroom onto the back of their house, that was once a back deck.
This room has turned into the warmest room in the house, that we have enjoyed so much.

So I thought I would share some of the details that make this room so special.

the seating area is so cozy, and the monogrammed pillows are my absolute fav.

the bookshelves behind the seating area holds all of their trinkets and a little tv for those quiet nights (and how about that peekaboo window to the kitchen!).
I love how they brought in the natural wood tones in an otherwise all white room.


On the other side of the room, is a wet bar perfect for entertaining. You can't really see it in the picture, but my favorite is the minature copper sink.

The herringbone brick floors make a big statement while being super low maintenance.
And I love the pale blue, raised ceiling. It brings an extra sense of the outdoors indoors.


what features make a room special to you?

1 comment:

  1. This sun room is absolutely gorgeous! I would love to have a room like this someday!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!