Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Lover's Day Loves


I woke up this morning to these beautes waiting for me. Orchids are my absolute favorite flower. My hubby knows me well, and it doesn't hurt that they are easy to keep healthy either.
I hope you alls day is going as splendidly well.

In other news, I just finished the last of the Twilight series books today, Breaking Dawn. I know I am so late on all of that, but since we got our ipad for christmas I've read all the books and am so sad that it's now over. I'll miss you Edward...

Ahem, so on that note.. do you have any series you've been reading that you could recommend? I'm thinking maybe The Hunger Games next or The Girl with the Pearl Earring... your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I would def recommend the hunger games - they are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!