Friday, January 20, 2012

Warm the Home

it seems as though now we have entered the age of marriage, houses, and babies. everytime I turn around one of our friends has a life altering event going on and it's time to celebrate again. and I love it.

It's a truly exciting time in our lives and what better way to help your close friends celebrate by gifting a small keepsake for whatever the occasion.

i got to thinking about all of this today, since last weekend W and I went to an engagement party and tonight we are going to a housewarming party.

so here are some really cute housewarming gift ideas i came across on pinterest (seriously, i'm so addicted.. if you don't already follow me here!).

I love this below with all the cooking utensils, it would even be an adorable shower gift for a new couple.



now this i think is truly genius. If you readers out there have ever bought a house before, you know there are a zillion trips you'll make to home depot before you get everything you need. i could not live without  the felt pads to go under furniture!





but if you normally wait til the last minute like me, here's my fav. it's perfect and easy. who wouldn't want to enjoy a nice glass of wine in their new home and you can keep the cute dish towel too!



I think i  may steal the last idea for tonight!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!