Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Four Day Weekend


Last weekend was a whirlwind, but so appreciated and so needed. Wednesday night we celebrated friendsgiving with our close friends that is sort of becoming an annual tradition that I love doing so much.

Thursday, W and I drove up to Chesapeake to spend Thanksgiving with his family. It was so much fun this year. The family has been expanding over the last year with new babies and it was great to have so many little ones running around and playing. It really took me back to when I was little playing with all of my cousins at the holidays.

Friday, I went with my sister and my mom to every store imaginable and spent way to much money, but we had a great day and I can't tell you the last time all 3 of us did a shopping trip together. That was another thing that took me back to when I was little. Our Mother - daughters days, which was pretty much every weekend.

And on Saturday we got to the real fun stuff. Christmas decorating. I think it's pretty much a given that decorating the tree is the most fundamental christmasy part of the holidays, besides christmas itself. W and I have started collecting an ornament for every place we go, or for milestones we hit together, and it makes for the best reminiscing while decorating the tree.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!