Thursday, July 21, 2011

curtain curtain bo burtain banana fana fo furtain **CURTAIN**



that's right.
we got CURTAINS.

(doesn't that word look funny all spelled out?!)

first I had this hand-me-down oriental rug in the living room that although it may not have been my first choice, it was free. then to top it off it has pink in it.
this was kind of a struggle for me, but I finally feel like I stumbled upon some curtains that could lift the old feeling the rug put off.



again, more chevron, but this has a funky twist to it.


now I can honestly say, the only thing that bugs me in the living room is this big bare wall!


maybe the etsy art I found would look good here?


or even a custom portrait of this guy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!