Tuesday, June 14, 2011

style me pretty: LBD

this weekend I have the first of many weddings this summer, and I am making full use of that LBD that's been hanging in my closet for a few years now, but I need your help.

I'd say in the past, I tend to keep it simple in the accessories dept. but I tried on a few options to jazz it up and need your opinions!

which way do you prefer?


1. a bright chunky necklace


2. my grandma's vintage crystal necklace
(which I've been dying to wear but never seem to have the right occasion)

3. au natural - sleek and simple...
(with maybe a bold earring instead)

please help, I can't decide on my own!!

6 comments:

  1. okay i am in no way fashionable--but, i have the necklace in the first photograph and i get compliments like crazy each and every time i wear it. its just very different. but having said that i am obsessed with the crystal necklace and what it does to your neckline--so gorgeous!

    does it help to narrow it down to two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think for a wedding you should choose the jewels to jazz it up! I LOVE the black necklace but a pop of color is fun for a wedding/summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote #1 - Bright necklace for summer weddings and the black one for fall/winter weddings! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote your grandmas necklace--so glam! Can't wait to see you oh so soon!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them! Go with numero uno for a summer wedding. You are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! thank you for all of your help! I think I am going to go with the first one for some color this summer - my gma's necklace will just have to wait!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!