Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Harrison House


Really I can't take all of the credit for Harrison House. It was my mom's ingenious idea to name our dream store. Like just about every other girl out there, if I had to pick my dream job I would want to own a store. My sister and I always joke about one day owning a store together - filling it with every beautiful thing imaginable: arts and crafts, colorful fabrics, and lovely antiques. If I had to go shopping for realestate for this place it would be located somewhere like this adorable street above, located in Carytown - Richmond, VA. Well in the mean time, Harrison House will only exist here. But I still intend to fill it with beautiful things, be it the things that catch my eye or just the people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!