Monday, March 2, 2015

Dining Room Mood Board



Hey ya'll! Wow, I can't believe how fast March snuck up on me!
 So far I've shared with you our master bath mood board, which is coming to life exactly how I imagined it. I'm hoping to share finished pictures with you next week! eeekkkk! We're only waiting on finishing touches now with the mirror and sconces..

I also shared our fireplace inspiration here, which our own fireplace is about 95% finish and I am in LOVE. 

Soo for a lack of "after" pictures, I thought I'd pop in today with a little dining room inspiration for you... 



Dining Room Mood Board





Pre-addition, we didn't have a proper dining room - more like a cramped eat in kitchen. But post-addition we are transforming our old living room into a dining area. We are really excited to finally be trading in our old hand-me-down kitchen table for this new, grown up, and more "us" version. We don't want the dining room to be too formal because this will be our everyday table as well, and most importantly the room needs to be appropriate for a wild toddler to run around in too.  

The room is in dire need of new paint, and I'm in love with BM Seattle Gray (the same color we used in our new bathroom). Still searching for the right dining chairs but I love the stripe details on these - just don't know how well they would hold up with sticky baby fingers :) 
post signature





Get the look...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!