Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Birthday Wishlist

It's always tough having a birthday right around the buying frenzy of the holidays, and now not only will this include myself (only a week before Christmas), but I perfectly planned HRD's D-date in the same time frame (just a few weeks after Christmas). Wasn't that smart of me? yah riiiiighttt. 

I recently mentioned to the hubs that we could switch things up and start celebrating my half birthday with gifts to make things a little easier on us... he didn't seem 100% convinced, so we'll see what happens :) 

In the mean time, I did put together a little birthday wishlist of some things I'm coveting right now. Maybe you will see something on here you'd like to add to your Christmas list? Enjoy!




Gift Guide































leather tote // nude pumps // sunnies // satin pajamas // iphone 5s // earrings // lucite bangle // distressed skinnies // black ankle booties


Do any of you have a birthday in the family right at the holidays? Would you ever celebrate your half birthday with gifts instead of your real birthday, or am I just crazy?! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!