Monday, September 9, 2013

Shopping in Charlottesville

This weekend I got the chance to sneak away to Charlottesville for the day to do a little shopping, and although I didn't come home with anything tangible, I left with so much inspiration and motivation.

Everything about Charlottesville just screams "Fall" and the outdoors to me.... think herringbone and horse bits. 


First stop was Ivy Nursery which is a little off the beaten path, but so worth it. Home decor, gardening supplies, planters, orchid arrangements and shrubbery galore. So much eye candy.










Of course a trip to the downtown walking mall is always in order and Caspari never disappoints. I noticed an abundance of feathers being used this fall. 



Next stop was at George, a charming interior design shop full of treasures. 
I had a moment with this chair. 






And was particularly inspired by all of the neutrals. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!