Monday, September 16, 2013

BD's Nursery Inspiration Board




Wardrobe: hand-me-down from Grandparents
Swivel Glider: Elsie Club chair
Moroccan Pouf: Joss & Main
Rug: Overstock 
Chest of drawers: Ikea Malm dresser


So the nursery painting process is coming along slowly but surely, only one more coat to go and I think we'll be good! But in the mean time, I thought I'd share with you a little inspiration board I put together for the room. 

My mind and ideas having been running rampant so this has been a nice way for me to make sure everything works well together.  Although no decisions are final yet, and major purchases haven't been made, I like the over all feel so far with a mix of modern and traditional touches. I know I want it neutral and masculine, and plan on bringing in little bits of color through accessories (lamps, crib bedding, window treatments, etc.). 

I know things will be changing along the way, and I'm still not sold on the window fabric, but I'll keep you updated as things progress! 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!