Wednesday, February 27, 2013

28 Days of things I love : Day 27

traveling. 

W and I have been extremely lucky to be able to take a few little trips, and a couple big ones since we've been married. This is something that we both really wanted to do as much of before we start a family because we know how limited travel can become with little bambinos running around. 

I still have a few places that I would L O V E to visit, but until then I can dream.. 

No 1 on my list would have to be Jachson Hole, Wyoming.

My biggest dilemma there, is deciding whether to visit in summer 

Wind River Range - Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

or winter

Jackson Lake - Jackson Hole, Wyoming

No. 2 is Banff, Canada

Banff, Canada. Photo by Natalia Bratslavsky

are you seeing a trend here? gorgeous mountains, and glacier water. I think so. 

No. 3 Seattle, Washington 

Seattle

confused? here's why:

- grey's anatomy.
- twilight.
-public market. (I've heard great things.)

Where are you dying to visit? What's your favorite place you've ever been? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!