Tuesday, February 19, 2013

28 Days of things I love : Day 19

Spring. 

It's the perfect bit of fresh air, that is ever-so-needed after those freezing, gloomy, winter months. I am so looking forward to spring this year. Bring on the flowy skirts, open toed wedges, and sunshine! 

In a perfect world, my ideal spring day would go something like this...




enjoy breakfast in bed





afterwards, take my fur baby for a long walk

walk the dog





have a picnic lunch in the park with my hubby and friends


spring picnic




stroll through the shops in Carytown


More pictures of Carytown...Thanks to Google Images



and end the day with dinner at home for deux on our back porch




sounds delightful right? Well, I'll just have to keep dreaming for now... it's currently in the 50's and raining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!