Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Decorating With Antlers

Over the weekend, an innocent conversation with one of W's good friends resulted in me acquiring these gorgeous antlers. We just got to talking about how he is an avid hunter and I told him if he had any extra antlers laying around I would love to buy some from him. He went on to tell me that he had several and that he would give me a pair. This whole conversation occurred over a few cocktails (so you know how that goes), so I was stunned when we saw him the next day and he had these to give me! 



I am obsessed! And had been eyeing these for the longest time, but I actually prefer the larger ones more. 

So yesterday, I did some pinning, and here are some inspiration I found for decorating with antlers...



(does anyone know the original source for this photo?)

I also thought these were really cool and a totally different approach..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!