Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites & House Updates


Hey, guess what? It's the friggin' weekend! TGIF, amiright?! 

After wrapping up our new addition, things have started to slow down for the last couple of weeks on the home front, but there is still SO much to be done and April has gotten me motivated to get busy again! 

 Honey- Do (Together) List- 

1. Paint kitchen & dining room - after moving furniture out of these rooms, we realized how badly they need a fresh coat of paint! This is numero uno for me. 

2. Pick up furniture from family that has been storing it for us 

3. Set up & organize guest room 

4. Decorate! Because the kitchen and dining room need to be painted, I removed everything from the walls and am still trying to sort out what & wear things will go back up. Our old spaces felt cluttered and busy to me. I'm still trying to find that balance between a tranquil yet homey feel. 

I did just order two of these frames to hang some watercolor oyster prints I purchased back in December in our master bath, so that's progress right? Baby steps... 


But now that you're all caught up, let's move on to some of my Friday Favs.... 


Kate Marker Interiors

1) This dining room... and anything that involves pastel buffalo check, for that matter. 




John Hummel & Assoc. 

2) white on white on white + brass accents + natural textures (i.e. wood, sisal) = heaven 

casual-spring-time-outfit-idea

3) This outfit inspiration.


Madden Girl 'Digbyy' Ankle Cuff Sandal (Women)


4) These are the perfect neutral sandals but with a fun colorful tassel for just the right amount of spunk in your step. 



Well that's about all I've got for your today... Are you planning to travel this weekend or just staying around home? Either way, I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend! 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!