Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Truly Madly Deeply


via iloveitall etsy shop



Today is a special day because it marks W and my 3rd wedding anniversary! We started a tradition of sorts for our anniversary, that we pick a place to go every year for a mini getaway. It's always been within driving distance, and nothing too lavish. Just somewhere to get away and enjoy a new city and each other.
 So in lieu of anniversary gifts, we go away together and that's our gift to each other. This year we are going to one of my favorite places on earth... Charleston, SC!  We are heading down there on Saturday and I can't wait to walk the battery and taste the delicious southern cuisine. There's just no place like Charleston!

But there may come a day when we just can't get away (am I rhyming?) , so I put together a little gift guide of some small gifts that can make any anniversary memorable. 

Anniversary Gift Guide For Her










Anniversary Gift Guide For Him









Have you ever given or received a memorable anniversary gift? I'd love to hear!




1 comment:

  1. You should check out Greenville, SC for an anniversary. It is surprisingly amazing and beautiful. One can spend hours alone on Main St. and they have so many amazing resturants and bars.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!