Friday, July 6, 2012

Bridal Shower Inspiration

Tomorrow I, along with the other bridesmaids, am hosting my sister's bridal shower! 
I am over the moon happy for her, and cannot wait to share this important day with her.
I want nothing but the best for her, and have tried to do everything I can think of to make tomorrow extra special.

Here's a little peek at how things have come together...

Lindsay found these beautiful invitations online that went perfectly with our decided color scheme.
and here's a look at some of the details...




we are having a sit down luncheon for the occasion with a refreshing salad and gluten free cupcakes and ice cream for dessert. 

Later that night I've organized the bachelorette festivities.... I'm only a teensy bit stressed with everything I've got to get done, but so excited!! I'll share more next week. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!