Thursday, June 18, 2015

Father's Day...




Father's Day Gift Guide


*photo 1 via, photo 2 via


GoPro // Sunglasses // FitBit // Swim Trunks // Shaving bag // insta-magnets (Use code: FRIEND11L6K for 15% off!) // personalized view finder



Hi guys! So last year I totally dropped the ball with planning a meaningful Father's day, and I promised myself I would not let that happen again this year! Personally, I feel like this has been the hardest "holiday" to shop for so I put together a little Father's Day gift guide to help those of you who may be like me and totally wait until the last minute on these things... 

We are leaving for the beach for a week on Saturday so I'll be packing Wesley's Father's Day surprise up with us! I can't think of a better way to spend the day with family at the beach :) 

What are your plans to celebrate? Any fun ideas for gifts? I'd love to hear! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!