Friday, January 16, 2015

Master Bathroom Mood Board

traditional bathroom Decorating the Guest Bath

via




Master Bath Mood Board








sconces //  knobs // pulls // faucet (I found ours at Tuesday Morning a couple years back- thanking myself for holding on to it this long!!) // dried box wood 



It's been a while since I've given ya'll a proper update on our home addition, but trust me when I say things are moving along slowly but surely... 

Insulation and drywall went up this week so we are getting closer to making it look like a real home. And in order to do that there has been a lot of decision making going on along the way. We recently picked out our bathroom cabinets, counter tops, sink, fixtures, and I am now trying to nail down a paint color (I'm leaning towards this subtle gray with blue undertones in BM Bunny Gray...

I'll be back next week with some progress pictures... Have a great weekend! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!