Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fall Finery

Fall Finery







































hat // sweater // lip moxie // booties // distressed jeans // clutch // eye shadow palette // booties //eternal optimist - nail polish // shirt // tote


Now that it's officially past labor day, I guess it's OK to get a little excited about Fall weather.. but more importantly fall clothes. My summer wardrobe is all burnt up and I'm ready for a change. Here are some things I'm currently craving. What's on your fall wish list? 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love those cognac booties!! Great picks :)

    Hope you'll enter my L'Occitane giveaway: http://withlovefromkat.com/fall-beauty-must-haves-with-loccitane-divine-body-oil-cream-collection/

    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!