Monday, February 25, 2013

28 Days of things I love : Day 24

upholstered head boards. 

I'm loving upholstered head boards, and the tailored look they add to a bedroom. I love our Owen Suters Acorn bed, but would definitely like to add an upholstered bed to a guest room, or child's room in the future. My only apprehension is dust. I know how dusty our wooden bed frame can get, especially with pet dander. 

Do any of you have an upholstered bed? How do they hold up with dust? 


upholstered bed. This is perfect! I just wouldn't be able to stash anything underneath it. Hmmmm.


blue and white


emilyaclark.com


Clean and crisp...these upholstered beds with wing back headboards make for a smart modern design in a room from Bear Hill Interiors.


upholstered bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!