Friday, February 15, 2013

28 Days of things I love : Day 15

Beauty products. 

seriously. I mean, Keep. me. out. of. Sephora. 

I swear no matter what I wear it probably doesn't make a difference, but still I get so excited when I have new, fresh make up. I could spend a fortune on the stuff, it's so addicting and appealing to me, but over the years some of my favorites that I always come back to are Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner,  bareMinerals powder, and I'm newly obsessed with everything Nars


fresh faced

I have sensitive skin, so I really have to be careful what kinds of make up and lotions I can use, but I've found that these all work fairly well for me. 

Do you have a favorite beauty product? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!