Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Resolutions




2013 Resolutions


At first I didn't intend on making any new year resolutions, but the more I got to thinking about it, there are quite a few goals I'd like to make for myself this year. Hopefully putting them out there for the blog world will hold me a little more accountable to myself. 
Some of my goals are very specific ( my bedroom looks like a laundry mat exploded in it) and others are more broad (like taking risks, when my type A personality can keep me so ridged in line).

I don't know why we, as humans, need to have a special reason, like a new year, to want to start fresh, but I guess it just gives us the feeling that this year we have yet another chance to get it all right

What about you? Do you have any special resolutions this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!