Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Up To

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I could say that I've been sooo busy but that would be a lie...

However, it's Wednesday so that means we're half way through our week and it's ok to start getting excited for this weekend's festivities!

On Saturday, W and I have a Richmond wedding to go to. I'm particularly excited about this one because the ceremony is taking place at the church where we tied our own knot at. Not to mention, Saturday is the 24th...and we were married on the 24th exactly 2 yrs and 5 mos ago! oh the signs!

ahem, so anyways, I tried something new for this occasion and rented a dress from Rent the Runway. Here's what I picked out...



I got the shipping confirmation yesterday so it should be here either today or tomorrow...
Here's to hoping it works!
I'll make sure to let ya'll know what I think.

I'm also in dire need of a mani/pedi and I am loving this



Then, now here's the really exciting part...Sunday, some lady friends and I are going to see The Hunger Games. Ahhhhh!
I am so excited. The tickets are purchased and the anticipation is killing me!


It is looking to be a fabulous weekend on the homefront.
xx


PS - if you've already used RTR before and have any opinions about it, I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!